Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Memories of Old

So was reminded today of the time I have spent here within these realms, the changes I have seen, and had to ask myself the why of my time here, what was it i came to see, to do? what was it that lead me to the walls, these forest, the ladies the friendships, the comrades in arms. I must think back quite some time, and though most of my time here has been for relaxation, I, like so many, came because there was just something missing, something more i needed from life. Locked away in a tiny corner of the world, raised an army brat and having seen so much more of this wide world we are but a mere spec on, I wanted more and so books suited me, and i read much. Adventure, we all seek that, in one way or other, and then came the wizards that made this realm, and now, not only could i read, but i could even interact with fellow travelers, my world had opened, and there be many things to see, and of them all i tried so many, even love so deep and so pure I found. Still so much to do to see, yes, it still fills the lonely hours at times, times i get to spend with friends, it gives me a source for music that doesn't restrict me to only the stations within range, or the current stack of albums on the player. when I came there were those that dwelt in the land of Gor, are there those that remember those days? the days we did ride the back of Tarns, are they still around? now it is vamps and blood, true blood, and immortality of all kinds, and yeah also dragons and warriors, warriorettes, maidens so fair they take your breath away, lands near and far, lands that can only be the thoughts of dreamers, we see so far into the fantasy, both the dark and the bright. For me, i enjoy the colors, the beauty that does abound in male female animal nature space. i enjoy the notes the reading, the stories you all write, the care of someone so special to us all, caring back when you see a fellow comrade fall, i did come here for the loneliness i felt years ago, the selfish need to be fulfilled, and though there is oft still the loneliness, i found over the years, warm hearts, gentle hands, beautiful creatures all banding together to explore these srange lands.. a place I can often come to enjoy my friends, and so i ask, why did you come and is it the same today? has this place expanded your mind your dreams your wants? not just here, but in the realm we call real.

No comments:

Post a Comment