Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mistress Work

ah she awaits her attention, the one that drives me each day, to do that which i do for the love and magic of creation, to work with hands and mind on the ways of wood, to turn something that is rough to that which is a pleasure to hold, my art is not of brush though I study and learn the ways of lines on paper, but my art is from the work i do each day and though at times she is a harsh mistress,
the end results do satisfy the soul... i read today that an artist takes pen, ink pencil and simply creates what drives them and as if by magic the work draws itself. The same is true of wood and stone, the image is there waiting to be released.. have a grand day my friends, be sure to enjoy some touch of magic in your life, either in love, in song, in the beauty of canvas or the work of a dance well done, so many avenues await that even in what we call our work there awaits the joy of creation..

No comments:

Post a Comment