Sunday, October 21, 2012

3000


I came here to post a few pics, share a few notes, wasn't really looking for anything more then just a place to write, to explore, no expectations, but without knowing why, after trying so hard everywhere, i finally found something that makes this place a pleasure, friends ♥ - we tag, we comment, we post, we laugh and cry, we share, we have grown i like to think, i know I have, after so much time of turmoil i finally found something that makes me smile again and that I can share not only here but with others in that other realm. Yes, i have enjoyed other life's within these lands, explored love, and all the other things we seem to find here in this wizards land, but most of those have been very private times, but here i enjoy sharing stories of adventures and of all that i see and have heard tale of, and you all make me so happy with your comments and how you care right back, it truly does lift me up, i have read notes and follow up notes, some of you have gotten to know each other better, and to me that means the world can be a very beautiful place at times. so here is my 3000 pic that i have posted and hopes to post many more, and many more notes, thank you all so very much for the love we all share together ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment