Thursday, December 10, 2015

Shore

I still remember the nights I sat watching the moon rise, a quiet lonely beach, the sound of waves crashing against the shore, pondering what next, the clouds dancing across the sky with the light of the moon, the memories of choices and to move forward, Life was a mess, some one dear was gone, some one new but old had stood by me though some very dark times, little did I know at the time I should have run, but then I stayed thinking was this the one?
A flower blooms and is beautiful for a time, it's glory like the radiance of love, the smile it brings for it is pure and sweet, and yet it is only there for a short little time. Would that it would stay, but life happens, and people change, and we grow older maybe wiser, still, that moment of divine bliss, shall ever be a part, just as each time I take a moment to smell the fragrance of a new blossom, and once again I am reminded another time, now so long ago.. - PA

 https://k32.kn3.net/taringa/1/4/2/4/2/0/06/desbrozado/21A.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment