Friday, November 13, 2015

First right

warning!! warning!! Will Robinson - well, with all the hoopla going on our campuses lately, I figured it was time for a disclaimer, after all, I wouldn't want people taking offense to me wishing them a good morning when they are having a bad hair day!, one never knows just how sensitive someone will be, so do not read this if you are one of them, cause me, I going to say what I think when I think and guess what, life's a biotch, cause I don't like your bad hair, I am offended LMAO!! oh the hole we can go down when the only thing we can say to another is Hello, cause you know what saying Hi is not formal enough and I am offended by your lack of formality.. funny how we seem to have the mentality that is what is good for you is good for me and what you THINK is good for you, if i disagree then I am wrong and you are offended - oh so, Good Morning!! Hi and Hello, or good evening cause it might be night time or good night because you might be going to bed! LOL have a great one! - PA

No comments:

Post a Comment